COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Update
The government has announced changes to Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout, and we acknowledge you and your family will have questions about what it means for you.
In our live webinar on 3 May 2021 we covered the latest on the COVID-19 vaccine rollout for older people and the aged care workforce.
Our panel of experts explained the latest information from the Department of Health, an update on available vaccines, details about immunisation and making informed decisions and giving consent as an older person.
- Professor Michael Kidd, Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Principal Medical Advisor, Department of Health
- Dr Daman Langguth, Clinical Immunologist and Immunopathologist, The Wesley Hospital (Brisbane)
- Val Fell, Member, OPAN National Older Persons Reference Group
Hosted by Kyle Olsen
If you’re looking for more information about the resources shared throughout the webinar, please see the details below. We encourage you to talk to your doctor if you have any questions and follow the latest health advice. Go to health.gov.au for more information.
- COVID-19 Vaccines up to date information (Department of Health)
- COVID-19 Vaccines Eligibility Checker
- COVID-19 Vaccines information for aged care residents and aged care workers
- COVID-19 Vaccines information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- COVID-19 Vaccines information in your language
Please take our survey about this webinar here