Navigating aged care services with older people at risk of homelessness
Can you identify an older person experiencing or at risk of homelessness, or know what aged care services are available to them?
In our live webinar on March 30 2021 we discussed how aged care workers can support older people experiencing or at risk of homelessness.
Our panel of experts explored how to identify homelessness among older people, an overview of existing support services, service access barriers and solutions and supporting homeless or at-risk individuals to access services.
- Fiona York, Executive Officer, Housing for the Aged Action Group
- Bryan Lipman, CEO, Wintringham
- Suzanne Hopman, CEO, Dignity
Hosted by Kyle Olsen
If you’re looking for more information about the resources shared throughout the webinar, please see the details below.
- Housing for the Aged Action Group (HAAG)
- Ask Izzy
- Assistance with Care and Housing sub-program
Please take our survey about this webinar here